Monday 12 November 2012

Reference Library

Here's a few extracts from my first completed inspiration book (the others are only half finished) ...

For years I've been collecting images, for reference, research or inspiration and until recently they've all been residing in box files - jumbled together and rather in-accesible. To resolve this I started putting some of the images in salvaged books (books that would otherwise have been pulped or similar) creating a collection of inspiration books - my own reference library - which I find a much better way to look through my image collections.

Each book has its own theme - so to speak- a way of making the volume somewhat coherent, the book featured below is filled with copies of vintage photographs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing interest :)