Saturday 13 October 2012

Back again...

And so much has changed.

There's been so much going on in the past few months I haven't got around to having time to blog and to be fair I haven't always had the time to create either. Lets just say we've had some losses, some gains and a few pains, but thats just how things turn out sometimes - as a very good friend of mine often says "sometimes life just gets in the way".

Happily I can now announce I'm ready to get back into blogging, so I'd better get started because there's quite a lot to catch you up on:
For starters I have a new studio set up, a space into which I have crammed all my arty equipment, half finished works, books and few more things besides. No doubt it will get even more full as time progresses so its just as well I included lots of furniture and hidey holes...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing interest :)